I heard this fellow.... (picture credit goes to my dad who thought i ruined all his pictures bc i had the cam on some manual settings....lol)

I suggested we try and shoot him, but my great idea didn't fly.....esp since there are houses right behind him. :P
Anyway, and sorry about the lack of pictures......there isn't much to take pictures of right now aside from daffodils, and i have been busy with what the first picture depicts.....
sooooo, anyone want to come break up the monotony and model for me?! :)
8 comments:
Scary pictures...your desk and the coyote...I wonder if that is the same one I saw the other day!?
Haha, lynz.....D thought it was pretty funny you called it a fox. But yah, it prolly is the same one....I think it prolly has rabies.....nice....or wants to eat our chickens....yah
Slavin' away on a mac notebook...*sigh* life is hard! hehe Just kidding!
I know right?! BUt I can't say that because her dad bought me one too...
I will model for you but you have to come here...too many trips home in too little time.
BTW I am sure it wants to eat your chickens whether it is rabid or not.
lol, i was slaving.....like that IS a paper up on the screen there...... :P
uh, yah lynz....seriously.....you know i talked him into it for both of us....i am awesome like that! ;)
yah, you deff need to model for me....i'm working on the amazing spring break idea we had. :P
You know I said I would model for you... You are taking my senior pics right? You just have to come to me :)
you must have said something strange to your dad... he bought you a Mac!?!
oh, well...
so... if you want to come out here,you can take my picture.
sigh...
I want to slave away on a mac notebook...actually my daddy just got me a new compy with windows vista! yay!
Awesomely scary pic of the coyote.
Ok, I suppose I may allow you to take pictures of me next week....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!?!?! :D
Post a Comment