Thanks for linking us! :DCaleb
About a week ago I went and looked at all your posts...and enjoyed every picture...You take awesome pictures!
Hey! Great pic! Very nice.. Ya! and thanks for the link! :D
Nice picture...why does this make you think of greek mythology? What am I missing?!!
bc it is a narcissus goober.... :D go, read the story on wikipedia....
Yeah that's Miss Veritas, the mythology major. :PI always thought that was some kind of Daffodil....?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for linking us! :D
Caleb
About a week ago I went and looked at all your posts...and enjoyed every picture...
You take awesome pictures!
Hey! Great pic! Very nice..
Ya! and thanks for the link! :D
Nice picture...why does this make you think of greek mythology? What am I missing?!!
bc it is a narcissus goober.... :D go, read the story on wikipedia....
Yeah that's Miss Veritas, the mythology major. :P
I always thought that was some kind of Daffodil....?
Post a Comment