Aw, they're so cute! They're getting so big! Great pictures too, they look very spring-y!
Yeah I love the way they match :) I need to met them sometime. I've heard enough about them! lol
oh yah, that's right....you have never met them....only anna has.... well let me tell you....you are missing out! ;)
Hey! When did Anna get to see them? Have y'all been doing stuff behind my back? :p
I met them at the bookstore once!
Ah the bookstore... I haven't been in forever. I'm going tomorrow though! Abby, you'd better be there :p
Lovin' ALL the shots below that I see!! W00t. :) You're SOOOO awesome Abby. You and your camera are going to OWN THIS WORLD, girl!! :Dluvs~
Pretty good!
quote from Hannahlee:"You and your camera are going to OWN THIS WORLD, girl!! :D"Agreed.
Love the pics. Those boys are too cute. Keep up the good work, Abby!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Aw, they're so cute! They're getting so big! Great pictures too, they look very spring-y!
Yeah I love the way they match :) I need to met them sometime. I've heard enough about them! lol
oh yah, that's right....you have never met them....only anna has.... well let me tell you....you are missing out! ;)
Hey! When did Anna get to see them? Have y'all been doing stuff behind my back? :p
I met them at the bookstore once!
Ah the bookstore... I haven't been in forever. I'm going tomorrow though! Abby, you'd better be there :p
Lovin' ALL the shots below that I see!! W00t. :) You're SOOOO awesome Abby. You and your camera are going to OWN THIS WORLD, girl!! :D
luvs~
Pretty good!
quote from Hannahlee:
"You and your camera are going to OWN THIS WORLD, girl!! :D"
Agreed.
Love the pics. Those boys are too cute. Keep up the good work, Abby!
Post a Comment