Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

The eclipse.....It got too cold for me to stay outside longer and take more pics....lol btw, the pics are all a little fuzzy bc there were lots of clouds....it was a bummer...








Watching the eclipse


I want to see any pics that any of you guys got! so, post them! :) And many thanks to Lynz, for reminding me about the eclipse and telling me to get my rear outside bc it was half way over already.lol I am not on top of things right now.... :D

7 comments:

Tanner said...

There weren't any clouds are our house.... I didn't take any pics because I'm deathly sick. ;(

Nathaniel said...

yikes, tanner, sorry about that.
I got some pics, but they're just with my point-and-shoot and do not look that good. Nice job, Abby.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what wonderful pics of the eclipse! I love the self-shot of all of you too!

Dorothy ("Dorry") said...

Wonderful pictures!!! If I had a camera that could take great pictures I would have taken some. One day I will get a more professional digital camera. Until then I happily take pictures that I can with my small traditional digital camera and edit if I have too!

Lynzi said...

What would you do without me?! Well you definately would have missed this one!
Great pics...glad you caught it.

Abby Berg said...

yah lynz, if i didn't have you i prolly would be dead by now or something...... ;)

Anonymous said...

Well yours turned out light-years better than mine did!!! Get it??? Light years, eclipse?!?!? :P

Oh wow....

:P