She is just such a cutie...were is the one where she is smiling so big??? I am glad we got her sisters away long enough to get her to smile!
Where is the color. That's what we all looked like 40 years ago! But today we have C-O-L-O-R. Other wise it's a cute shot.
somebody's been busy with their camera, I see... ;-)and somebody's asking about there not being color? black and white can definitely have its charms, I say...
I like black and white ones, and ones with the color played with. When used right (like Abby does), it really sets off the picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is just such a cutie...were is the one where she is smiling so big??? I am glad we got her sisters away long enough to get her to smile!
Where is the color. That's what we all looked like 40 years ago! But today we have C-O-L-O-R. Other wise it's a cute shot.
somebody's been busy with their camera, I see... ;-)
and somebody's asking about there not being color? black and white can definitely have its charms, I say...
I like black and white ones, and ones with the color played with. When used right (like Abby does), it really sets off the picture!
Post a Comment