they are the only family members that don't mind me taking pictures of them.... my brother was the brilliant one who put the sign in the tree....fun stuff...
Abby - God has given you a real gift for capturing things so beautifully on film. I love to look at your pictures =) What are your rates for family photo shoots?? Email me more info if you're interested - jen@georgiastrings.com p.s. Not sure if you know/remember me, I am a member at Covenant and know your family. Played violin at L and L's wedding...
5 comments:
Abby - God has given you a real gift for capturing things so beautifully on film. I love to look at your pictures =)
What are your rates for family photo shoots?? Email me more info if you're interested - jen@georgiastrings.com
p.s. Not sure if you know/remember me, I am a member at Covenant and know your family. Played violin at L and L's wedding...
WE ARE FAMILY...I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME :)
HA-HA. Where is that Family Thing. I see only a couple.
Nice touch with the sign!
HEY!!! A couple is a family too!!
Anonymous doesn't happen to be your dad does it???
;)
Post a Comment