Wow. thats really good. You should totally put that on notecards, or frame it, or make a calendar. seriously, you have really good talent for finding and capturing the beauty in the world. I'm proud to call you my friend and don't forget to mention me when you win a nobel prize for your photography!!!!!!!
while I'm being so comlimentary, I'll go ahead and tell you that if it hadn't have been for you taking such cool pictures, I would have still thought photography was boring, and i wouldn't have gotten into it myself! I owe it all to you!!!! :)
by the way, how in the world did you take your profile pic?!?!
Abby--Hi! This is Anna (Whisenant) Bardaus. I just wanted to say how much I truly enjoyed looking at your pictures. I love photography myself, but I'm not nearly as blessed with talent as you. God has given you a gift, and I can't wait to hear what He leads you to do with it. Many blessings for the future! Anna B.
7 comments:
Wow. thats really good. You should totally put that on notecards, or frame it, or make a calendar. seriously, you have really good talent for finding and capturing the beauty in the world. I'm proud to call you my friend and don't forget to mention me when you win a nobel prize for your photography!!!!!!!
Love you so much!!!! :)
Breathtaking... *gasp*
lol, anna, i will be sure to mention your name!;) Thanks, hannahlee! :)
while I'm being so comlimentary, I'll go ahead and tell you that if it hadn't have been for you taking such cool pictures, I would have still thought photography was boring, and i wouldn't have gotten into it myself! I owe it all to you!!!! :)
by the way, how in the world did you take your profile pic?!?!
lol, anna, I took it of my reflection on one of the back window panes of our barn. :) very simple....
Abby--Hi! This is Anna (Whisenant) Bardaus. I just wanted to say how much I truly enjoyed looking at your pictures. I love photography myself, but I'm not nearly as blessed with talent as you. God has given you a gift, and I can't wait to hear what He leads you to do with it. Many blessings for the future! Anna B.
Abby!
Wow!I had no idea you were so talented,or that you are into photography:)
Post a Comment