Felt like randomly taking pictures of our Christmas figurines. This is my favorite house! :) The lady in the carriage isn't perfect but I didn't feel like taking another one. :P
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
very cute! these remind me of some pictures I took years ago; I had got the camera down to the right level to make all the little manger scene people look life size. I want to see some more Christmas pix! :)
6 comments:
very cute! these remind me of some pictures I took years ago; I had got the camera down to the right level to make all the little manger scene people look life size. I want to see some more Christmas pix! :)
I took some similar pictures recently! :D
nice profile pic!!! who took it and what camera are you using?
Nice angles on these pics! You're so creative. :) I really like the profile picture; did you take it yourself?
cool pics. do you think you could take pics of some cookies and stuff? :)
for those who asked, yes i took my profile pic. :)
Post a Comment