Monday, December 04, 2006

bluebird

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How close were you to him??? My camera doesn't have enough zoom. but I have a hunch I may be getting a nice one for Christmas! Maybe then I can take pictures as good as yours.....hee hee.

Abby Berg said...

i was pretty far away. not sure exactly how far though.

Victoria said...

That a really nice picture! You bought a new camera? A digital SLR??? :)

Anonymous said...

hey, that's pretty cool. i think you might be better than me. not shure. you take more pics anyway. :D i am hoping for a tripod for christmas. and then i want a moon shot. :D

Anonymous said...

hey, that's pretty cool. i think you might be better than me. not shure. you take more pics anyway. :D i am hoping for a tripod for christmas. and then i want a moon shot. :D