How darling! I love his name...what's his middle name? How much did he weigh?
lol,oops, i guess i should have posted some stats.... His whole name is Caleb Hudson Berg and he was born on Jan 8 and he weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. :)
awesome! I love the photo, Abby. Of course, the room decor & the ADORABLE baby couldn't hurt, right?
AW! What a creative photo. :D LOVE the editing! Hope you're doing well, friend. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How darling! I love his name...what's his middle name? How much did he weigh?
lol,oops, i guess i should have posted some stats.... His whole name is Caleb Hudson Berg and he was born on Jan 8 and he weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. :)
awesome! I love the photo, Abby. Of course, the room decor & the ADORABLE baby couldn't hurt, right?
AW! What a creative photo. :D LOVE the editing! Hope you're doing well, friend. :)
Post a Comment