Saturday, June 07, 2008

Random

7 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Niceness. Any explanation?

Dorothy ("Dorry") said...

yes please explain? Whose feet? Nice picture though. Real cute!

Anonymous said...

Me likey. It's on my background. :)

Anonymous said...

Since abby doesn't seem to want to respond..
BAD ABBY!
I know they are her feet...And I don't really think there is any explanation behind the words...
It just looks cool.
That being said, I could be wrong :)
Great pic though abby! Super CUTE!

Abby Berg said...

lol, no explanation, hence the reason it goes in the random category. I was just listening to music while editing pics and that song came on....so.....i wrote it on the pic, which is normally something I don't do :P

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this one!!!!! This is the kind of artsy I was talking about for the wedding :) LOVE this stuff!

Hey!! said...

I like it! Very creative!