Beautiful! Isn't it amazing what God creates, from the giant redwoods to the tiniest poppyseed :) I am always amazed how he provides for his creation...everyone of us was once smaller than that poppyseed yet nothing is too insignificant for His care. You have an awesome gift blabby, when you look at your pictures be reminded of the God that created what we can only hope to capture on film. I love you!
8 comments:
Beautiful! Isn't it amazing what God creates, from the giant redwoods to the tiniest poppyseed :) I am always amazed how he provides for his creation...everyone of us was once smaller than that poppyseed yet nothing is too insignificant for His care. You have an awesome gift blabby, when you look at your pictures be reminded of the God that created what we can only hope to capture on film. I love you!
I love the flower pics!
Pretty!
blabby? Where did that come from? Whatever... anyway, good job again.
love all your work abby! how do you get the logo on the bottom of all your pictures?? i think that is really neat!
ps. i'd love for you to photograph millie sometime!! let me know when and where!!! my cell is 404-409-0281 or you can email me at kbenton15@yahoo.com
take care,
kristin benton
yeah, what lynzi said!!! very true!
kristin
you can check out millie's blog also if you'd like!! i keep it pretty updated.
go to www.milliebenton.com
This was when my baby was only the size of a poppy seed! It is so much bigger now :)
Post a Comment