Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bradley and Ashley

I was so excited that I got to do these pictures for this amazing couple! When they first started coming to our church I saw them and thought "I bet they would be fun to photograph", and they sure were. :) They will be getting married in July, and I can't wait!





More will come soon..... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These turned out great! I especially like the colored one with ashley facing the camera...beautiful! Hope to see more soon :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww : ) thank you SO much Abby!!!
I love these more than I can tell you.
Thank you SO much for doing these for us and making that wonderful book with all the pictures in it for us :)

We're SO grateful...not only for your photography but also for your friendship.
Love,
Ashley

Lydia Grace said...

ABBY, THOSE ARE AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I looooove those! Lol, so is taking pictures of them the first thing you think of when you meet somebody? Hee hee. :P

Anonymous said...

Anna, I am pretty sure that Abby thinks, about taking pictures of people even if she just sees them on the street...I know she does whenever she meets someone new.

Nathaniel said...

Nice photos.