ABBY BERG!!! Did you take these??!?!?!? they are magnificent!!! I haven't seen photography like this except in magazines and published, famous stuff...girl!!!! You should really try to get your pictures published!! They're WONDERFUL!!Love!~ashley
yes, pro says it...I love it.
Wow.that just makes me feel like I'm right there.Beautiful.You.Are.Amazing.If you ever stop shooting you'll deprive the world of your beautiful perspective on it.
You didn't show me these! I likey!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ABBY BERG!!! Did you take these??!?!?!? they are magnificent!!! I haven't seen photography like this except in magazines and published, famous stuff...girl!!!! You should really try to get your pictures published!! They're WONDERFUL!!
Love!
~ashley
yes, pro says it...
I love it.
Wow.
that just makes me feel like I'm right there.
Beautiful.
You.
Are.
Amazing.
If you ever stop shooting you'll deprive the world of your beautiful perspective on it.
You didn't show me these! I likey!
Post a Comment