Donnerwetter! (German for WOW!)Those reflections are great. Abbydear, this time i must say the B&W picture is stunning. Very nice. I have no idea how you got that in focus but you did. That is very good. If you can repeat it, it's skill, if you can't, it's luck.
Haha, I like Daddy'scomment! And I like the pictures a lot too, Abby! Nice, nice! (I gave up on picture-taking when you got ahold of that camera, otherwise I could be as good as you! ; ) JK!
5 comments:
Donnerwetter! (German for WOW!)Those reflections are great. Abbydear, this time i must say the B&W picture is stunning. Very nice. I have no idea how you got that in focus but you did. That is very good. If you can repeat it, it's skill, if you can't, it's luck.
Haha, I like Daddy'scomment! And I like the pictures a lot too, Abby! Nice, nice! (I gave up on picture-taking when you got ahold of that camera, otherwise I could be as good as you! ; ) JK!
beautiful! What a creative person you are.... lovelovelove these shots, girl! :)
*jaw drops*
wooooooow. those. are. incredible. wow. I love the bottom one!
Fabulous idea, I must try that out sometime..
How have you been doing, I hope life is well for you! :)
Post a Comment