Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blue Heron



It takes talent to get things out of focus.......or NOT. ;)

4 comments:

Lynzi said...

I think it looks cool...almost like you did it on purpose! just tell people you did :)

Anonymous said...

Abby girl ~ I understand, I really do. I'm still proud of you for doing it, though. It's hard to be good. :) Yes, we'll def. keep in touch. I have gmail, but don't really want to paste it here... hmmmm, anywho, I'll think of some way to get it to you. I'm not on there much, but I'd like to chat sometimes anway. :) loving the pics, as always! My favorite photographer. :):):)

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! that means I'm talented!!! :P I got some heron shots from Fl. I got like 2 ft away from it. it was posing for me. :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when you can't get it in focus, just blur it to the ultimate distortion. You did it. Good job!