That's super neat! I've always tried doing this...but it has never worked! Good job :)
wow. lydia has short hair=??how long?but thats a really nice picture!sharon
Nice picture! My mirror pictures doesn't always work! :( Is this your sister that permed her hair? :D
I really like this one! You are very gifted.
A common theme very nicely executed. Mine never turned out this well. Oh, well. I guess that's the difference between the pretender and the real pro.
cool. strikes me as having a narnian feel!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's super neat! I've always tried doing this...but it has never worked! Good job :)
wow. lydia has short hair=??
how long?
but thats a really nice picture!
sharon
Nice picture! My mirror pictures doesn't always work! :( Is this your sister that permed her hair? :D
I really like this one! You are very gifted.
A common theme very nicely executed. Mine never turned out this well. Oh, well. I guess that's the difference between the pretender and the real pro.
cool. strikes me as having a narnian feel!
Post a Comment