I want spring real bad. Its supposed to get up to 50 today so maybe spring is round the corner.
cool. yah, we have mid 70's. it's pretty awesome.
yeah it got up to the 60's yesterday. so I hope its that warm today. I almost got out my shorts. have you broken out your shorts yet?
yup, i have. i did like 3 weeks ago and my dad was like 'oh! it's summer already?! i must have missed something...".lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want spring real bad. Its supposed to get up to 50 today so maybe spring is round the corner.
cool. yah, we have mid 70's. it's pretty awesome.
yeah it got up to the 60's yesterday. so I hope its that warm today. I almost got out my shorts. have you broken out your shorts yet?
yup, i have. i did like 3 weeks ago and my dad was like 'oh! it's summer already?! i must have missed something...".lol
Post a Comment