3 or 1 but I think 3. Beautiful pics as always. Love you!
Wow - such a hard choice! I'd have to go with number 2 though. I think it looks the best :)
#2 or #3, both are nice but #2 wins bc of the color. #3 is too cool.
I agree, #2 is the WINNER. But what are we looking at: cherry or apple or something else?
#2!! :) Oh, but wait... that's so hard! I like #3 next and then #1... I think. ;) But yes, #2 wins for me!
There all really nice but like most everybody else I'd have to go with #2.
I like pink...#2. :D
#2!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
3 or 1 but I think 3. Beautiful pics as always. Love you!
Wow - such a hard choice!
I'd have to go with number 2 though. I think it looks the best :)
#2 or #3, both are nice but #2 wins bc of the color. #3 is too cool.
I agree, #2 is the WINNER. But what are we looking at: cherry or apple or something else?
#2!! :) Oh, but wait... that's so hard! I like #3 next and then #1... I think. ;) But yes, #2 wins for me!
There all really nice but like most everybody else I'd have to go with #2.
I like pink...#2. :D
#2!!
Post a Comment