*clap clap clap* what am I clapping for?!?!
lol, he is playing the flute in the picture. (it is just upside down) But whenever he plays it he looks at me and if i am not clapping he stops and starts clapping until I start clapping and then he continues playing!lol :P
awww!! so cute!!! :)
Hey looks like he is sticking his finger down his throat...took me forever to figure out what that was!...but yes he is still adorable.
Cuteness!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
*clap clap clap* what am I clapping for?!?!
lol, he is playing the flute in the picture. (it is just upside down) But whenever he plays it he looks at me and if i am not clapping he stops and starts clapping until I start clapping and then he continues playing!lol :P
awww!! so cute!!! :)
Hey looks like he is sticking his finger down his throat...took me forever to figure out what that was!...but yes he is still adorable.
Cuteness!!
Post a Comment