Awsome pictures, Abby! What cool subjects; you're perspective on them is so fun and original!
I have a problem knowing which pics to turn black and white. ;) But in looking at your pics, I would say that when colors don't match/don't work together or it doesn't really *need* color then go ahead. :)
5 comments:
Girl, these are gorgeous! I saw your line from the Gen. J. site and had to have a peek. I love photography. Great work!
~Purity Girl
Great pics, Abby...you really have the 'eye' for nature...:)
Awsome pictures, Abby! What cool subjects; you're perspective on them is so fun and original!
I have a problem knowing which pics to turn black and white. ;) But in looking at your pics, I would say that when colors don't match/don't work together or it doesn't really *need* color then go ahead. :)
Thanks for sharing!
Hey Abby!
Wow, you're so amazing at photography! I love the pics!
I like that top picture of Jenny; the one w/ her holding the flowers.
Post a Comment